Hot tubs are amongst the best ways to relax and feel rejuvenated without having to leave the comfort of home. Having said this one might ask what are the best hot tubs to buy for home? This is a great question and the answer to it requires a bit of research and insight which we are here to provide.
Top 12 Hot Tubs
- Package includes: Pool liner, pool cover, spa pump, chemical floater, 2 filter cartridges (VI), air pad...
- Soothing AirJet system uses 114 air jets
- Pampering yourself is easy with the soothing high-powered jets that give you the ultimate spa experience
- Built-in hard water treatment system makes water gentler on skin, clothes and the entire spa system
- 【Durable and Smooth Material】- This inflatable hot tub is made of high quality and smooth material....
- 【Filter Cartridges for Easy Maintain】- This portable hot tub can be maintained with the...
- Pamper yourself in relaxing heated water surrounded by soothing bubble jets
- Easy to operate digital control panel; automatic start/stop timer-controlled heating system
- 【Bubble Massage Function】Omnidirectional soothing bubble jets can massage your whole body in...
- 【Rapid Heating】With heating function, the heating time of the hot tub varies depending on the...
- The built-in hard water treatment system makes water gentler on skin for a soothing experience
- An insulated cover and lock is included to minimize heat loss and provides an added safety feature
- 20 stainless Steel jets, made in USA
- Contour style seating for up to 6 People
- Intex Pure Spa Inflatable 6-Person Bubble Hot Tub
- Pamper yourself in relaxing heated water surrounded by soothing bubble jets
- 51 two-tone jets, 16 stainless Steel jets, made in USA
- Seating for 6 with Captain's chairs and Lounger
- 14 hydrotherapy jets offer complete relaxation, Made in USA
- Seats up to 4 People
- This item will be delivered curbside. To have the item delivered to a location of choice on your...
- A carry bag is provided for easy storage and transport
- Relax at the touch of a button with the SaluSpa hot tub's massaging air jet system, rapid heating system,...
- Cushioned floor with convenient drain valve.
9 Things to Consider Before Purchase
Having reviewed the 10 best hot tubs we now look at some of the most important factors to consider before making a purchase decision. These internal and external factors can greatly impact the selection process of choosing the most suitable hot tub for your individual needs.
The Number of People
Knowing the number of people that would be using the hot tub on a general basis can further narrow down the options. Depending on the seating, size and space available different hot tubs have different capacities in terms of the number of people it can hold.
A smaller 2 seater hot tub with a lounger might be more ideal for someone looking to share a hot tub with their significant other. On the other hand, a contour style hot tub would hold more people and thus be better for parties and friends.
Ensuring that both the exterior and interior components are built from high-quality durable material is essential to having a long-lasting durable hot tub. Hot tubs can be made from a variety of materials like fiberglass, resin and various grades of plastic. Components such as the hydro jets and heating system are generally made from stainless steel in more premium models for added durability and reliability.
Each hot tub reviewed has its own set of features and benefits. It all depends upon the customer and their budget. The more features in-built the greater the cost is likely to be. More premium models include features such as a music player, speakers, ozonators, insulator covers, LED lighting and much more.
Hot tubs are an expensive investment in most cases thus durability plays an essential role in determining the right one that is likely to last the longest period of time-based on use. Certain hot tubs are more basic as they are built to last rather than offer a whole array of features.
Price often plays a major part in any buying decision. With so many choices available selecting hot tubs that have all the right elements can then make the selection process easier as it would all come down to which one is offering the best deal.
Opting for a well-renowned brand like the ones mentioned in this review can be quite advantageous for several reasons. A reputable brand name or manufacturer is likely to have much better customer service and technical support along with more favorable warranty terms than a non-reputable or newer brand.
Choosing a reputable and popular brand is also beneficial as spare parts are much easier to find in case things to go south. Also, if you ever decide that you don’t want a hot tub anymore for whatever reason having a known brand will help get a better resale value.
What type of warranty is being offered by the manufacturer and on what terms?
No matter what hot tub you purchase without proper maintenance and upkeep you are not likely to get long-lasting results. Replacing and cleaning out the filters and using chemicals as prescribed by the manufacturer is essential in keeping the water clear and fresh all season round.
The fully adjustable water jets found in hot tubs or spas are what provide that relaxing experience. The greater the number of water jets the more vigorous and thorough is the massage experience.
If hydrotherapy is your main reason for purchasing a hot tub than it is highly recommended that you purchase one with as many adjustable hydro jets as possible to get the best messaging experience to help soothe your muscles and relieve stress.
Types of Hot Tubs
Technological advancement has led to various different types of hot tubs that have been able to attract a much more diverse target market. There are broadly three types of hot tubs one can choose from and they range immensely in terms of price, durability, and functionality.
Portable Hot Tubs
All the hot tubs reviewed in this guide are portable hot tubs that are generally constructed for easy setup and install. Portable hot tubs are self-contained and can easily be moved from one place to another as they often come with a simple plug and play setup.
Because they are mass manufactured and relatively easy to install portable hot tubs have become extremely popular. They cost a fraction of the cost as compared to permanent hot tub solutions while offering the same type of features and benefits.
Soft Hot Tubs
Also referred to as inflatable hot tubs, soft tubs are growing in popularity thanks to their unbeatable affordability and ease of setup. In recent time the concept of an inflatable spa has become a norm with more and more people opting for this simple and affordable solution.
Inflatable hot tubs are lightweight and easy to move around and are ideal if you are looking for a spa that you are able to take with you wherever you go. The ideal solution for people who like to travel or just want something inexpensive and easy to maintain to ease those aching muscles.
Permanent Hot Tubs
The most durable and most effective hot tubs to buy are permanent hot tubs but they can be extremely expensive and out of budget for many households. Permanent hot tubs require professional installation and it is almost the same as having a swimming pool in your home.
Health Benefits of Using A Hot Tub
They are various benefits of using a hot tub apart from the obvious relaxation and comfort. Medical studies have found that hot tubs provide a variety of health benefits. These are as follows:
Improves Blood Circulation
The heat from the water helps open up blood vessels that allow for better more efficient blood flow through the body. Highly recommended for people suffering from arthritis as the improved blood circulation helps ease pain from stiff joints.
Helps in Weight Loss
Just sitting in a hot tub for an hour can burn on average about 140 calories. This is the same as walking for 30 minutes. Although not intended for weight loss hot tubs do help in burning calories and lowering blood sugar levels.