Today’s coffee makers do far more than brew a pot of joe. Some grind beans, others froth milk for specialty drinks such as lattes and macchiatos, and a few even brew iced coffee. CR’s extensive lab tests—and our reviews of top models, here—can help you zero in on the machine that’s right for your kitchen.
And new features aren’t the only improvements we’ve seen lately. “Over the past few years, coffee makers have also gotten faster at brewing,” says Ginny Lui, the CR test engineer who oversees the coffee maker lab.
Top 12 Single Cup Coffee Makers
- Brew your own ground Coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Fast brewing. Brew an 8-ounce cup in less than 90 seconds and a 14-ounce Travel mug in under 2. 5 minutes
- ☕ COMPATIBLE: Mueller Ultima is designed to fit ALL 1.0 & 2.0 K-Cups & most other pods as well so you...
- ☕ VERSATILE: With 4 different brew sizes available, you choose the strength you want. Can be programmed...
- you can brew all of your favorites with the Keurig K55
- varieties from all of the brands you love, including Green Mountain Coffee, Starbucks, and Lipton
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: A bonus 6-count K-Cup pod variety pack, one water filter handle, and one filter to...
- BREWS MULTIPLE K-CUP POD SIZES: (6, 8, 10, 12 oz.). Enjoy the most popular cup sizes all with quiet brew...
- K-Cup compatible brewer makes one cup at a time,Compatible with any brand of single cup pod including...
- 5 beverage sizes: 4-12 oz,Removable 72-ounce water reservoir,Charcoal water filter
- BREW WITH OR WITHOUT POD PACKS Brew up to 10 oz with a pod pack, or up to a 14 oz travel mug with grounds...
- JUST LOWER LID AND BREW Whether it's a pod pack or your own fresh grounds, just place them in the holder,...
- 【Start A Simple Coffee Life-Single Serve Coffee Maker】CHULUX one cup coffee machine is easy to...
- 【Enjoy Single Coffee Time-12oz Capacity & 3mins Brewing】The max water capacity is 12oz, and the...
- Fits anywhere: less than 5 inches wide, Perfect for small spaces
- One cup reservoir: just add fresh water for each brew
- Compact Personal Coffeemaker -This single-serve coffeemaker brews directly into the included travel mug;...
- Travel Mug Included - The 16-oz. travel mug fits snugly in most car cup holders and is dishwasher safe
- Personal Coffeemaker - This single-serve coffeemaker brews directly into the included travel mug
- Permanent Grounds Filter - No need to buy wasteful paper filters
- Single Cup Coffee Design - This coffee brewer fits most of coffee capsules.Never worry about 1.0 or 2.0...
- One Touch Operation - 800W heating element with fast brewing system,one button operation for on/off.It...
- ECO-FRIENDLY. Equipped with a permanent filter, this environmentally-friendly coffee maker allows you to...
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN. Sized just right, the travel mug will fit into most cup holders and drink vessels. This...
What is a single cup, coffee maker?
A single cup coffee maker is, obviously, a coffee maker that brews only one cup every time, and it is also named as a single serve coffee maker or one cup coffee maker. This serves some people well because sometimes it’s hard to find someone to share your coffee with. When using a standard 12-cup coffee maker, it’s either consuming one and throwing away the rest or to find a group of people and share with them – which is very difficult.
What is the best single cup coffee maker to buy?
To find the exact best Single Serve Coffee Maker for you is difficult. The best way is to do some research and read all reviews of single serve coffee makers on the Internet. And following I will also present seven different Top one cup brewers, they are all popular among customers have distinctive features and emphases.
Why We Choose Single Cup Coffee Makers?
The biggest advantage of a single serve coffee maker, however, is not only that you can brew your own cup of coffee any time you like without worrying about wasting it, but also for the fact that you can tailor the taste of coffee according to your preference. To have a single serve coffee maker means that you don’t have to be trained to make sophisticated flavor coffees. By applying tools like pods, capsules, and K-cups you can brew excellent coffees in various flavors effortlessly.
How to Choose A Single Cup Coffee Maker?
If you’re looking for a single cup coffee maker, this is the right place for you. A single cup coffee maker is a machine that makes the procedure for brewing simple and easy, allowing a busy coffee lover to enjoy the fresh drink in a few minutes. Buying a coffee maker is a good investment. Coffee provides you with positive energy to start off your day planning to accomplish the goals you’ve set. However, if you’re making this investment, don’t rush and have a look at the elements mentioned below:
Do you crave a fresh coffee early in the morning? Is yes, a timer would be a good option for you.
Reservoirs are attached to various coffee machines and they provide convenience in the form of keeping the process of cleaning, simple and easy.
Relying upon what model of coffee maker you have, you can easily customize the strength of your coffee, making a dark or a light cup of coffee for yourself. However, the basic models allow you to adjust the strength of the coffee by choosing an alternate cup size.
Water Filtration System
This feature is rare and impacts the flavor of your coffee. The water that is used in your coffee has a significant effect on the taste of the coffee. Therefore, it is recommended that you use filtered water, even if the machine is not equipped with the filtration system.
The temperature of the water is as important as the quality, in making a coffee that is perfect. If you’re an average coffee drinker, you might not be able to figure out the difference. However, if you’re an addict or a coffee lover, you will know the difference. Therefore, if you consider this feature to be an important one, you should buy a machine that will enable you to customize the temperature.
Just like any other appliance in the kitchen, single coffee makers are available in various shapes and sizes. Also, if space is less on the counter, you should look for coffee machines that are space-effective and structures especially for you.